The first five years of a child’s life are vital in helping form who they will be as adults. Greater Springfield has many early education centre options for you to give your child the best start to learning!
- – With more than 100 years’ in early childhood education and care, C&K is regarded as one of Australia’s leading providers of long day care, kindergarten, and family day care services.
- – Guardian provides nature-inspired spaces and highly-qualified educators for nurturing children through their nursery, toddler, kinder and pre湖北11选5开奖结果 programs.
- – trusted and respected network of quality child care and education centres located on the Central Coast
- – provide quality settings with detailed, age specific resources to enrich the development and education of your child
- – St Peters’ aims to stimulate young minds to think outside the square and foster creativity through a 40 week/year program delivered by trained early childhood education teachers.
- – With highly qualified educators, Goodstart provides care for children aged six weeks to six years to see them off to 湖北11选5开奖结果 as confident young learners.
- – Kinder bugs’ progressive curriculum is designed to foster the advancement of the “whole child” through activities and programmes that specifically target physical, creative, emotional and cognitive development.
- – The Lakes provides care from birth to 湖北11选5开奖结果 aged children through long day care, vacation care, and outside 湖北11选5开奖结果 hours care.
- – Early Learning Centre recognise the connectedness of mind, body and spirit in their curriculum, with educators looking after children’s physical, personal, social, emotional and spiritual wellbeing as well as cognitive aspects of learning.
- – licensed for 75 children aged from 6 weeks to 6 years, St Augustine’s is passionate about extending young children’s’ learning, interests and development.
- – As a not for profit company, Choices offers quality 湖北11选5开奖结果-based child care with educators that have positive notice blue cards, first aid certificates, and a number of great qualifications.
- – Through the provision of child guided, responsive, nature based learning Springfield Child Care grows creative and innovative problem solvers, responsible adventurers, and playful collaborative thinkers.
- – With an overall rating of ‘Exceeding National Quality Standards’ under the National Quality Framework, Tiny Tartan Kindergarten offers children a comfortable, secure learning environment of discovery and personal development.
- – provides a safe, healthy and secure environment where children are encouraged to be children, enhance self-esteem and positively exercise their developing autonomy and initiative.
- – A coordination unit for Family Day Care Educators, the Excellence in Care Family Daycare Centre also provide support, assistance and information for both families and educators.